About this Article:
This article contains the basic things that you would like to know about your Adam. This includes links to configure the features and troubleshoot the issues, if any. You can click on the specified links and it will redirect to the concerned articles where the detailed troubleshooting steps are mentioned.
Here, you can check whether your Adam is up to date, can download the Manual for the detailed information and also can go through the troubleshooting steps specifically.
Applicable Device(s) & OS(s):
Is your Adam up to date?
- To verify the same, check the Build number of your Adam. You can locate the same under Settings > About Adam > Build number.
- If the build number of your device is NIxx20080611, your Adam is up to date.
- To update the Adam, you can click here.
How to locate the serial number of the Adam?
- You can locate the serial number at the rear of the Adam. The format will be like "H83AW9110100828".
- To verify which variant the serial number designates, you can click here.
- To view all about Adam, you can go through the User Manual.
Connecting to Wi-Fi network
- Are you experiencing any issue while connecting the Adam to the Wi-Fi network? Is the Signal strength very low? Take a look which will help you in resolving most common Wi-Fi related issues.
Connecting to 3G
- Facing trouble connecting the Adam to 3G? Check out the steps to find out more.
- Did you access GPS using your Adam? Do you need help for the same? Check out the tips which will help you in accessing GPS using the Adam.
- Want to access all your mails using the Adam? Few steps and then, all your mails on the Adam!
- Not able to perform the above mentioned steps? Contact Support Team by Submitting a Ticket and they will guide you step by step.
- Do not forget to check out other articles provided under Knowledgebase.